Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Lovely Burlap Sign

Burlap Sign in a Pretty Cream Frame for Valentine's Day via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
I know we just finished with the Christmas and New Year holidays but I've already got Valentine's day on my mind! Guess I'm just a big romantic at heart after all. So I'm sharing a quick Valentine project with you today.
Truth is, it's about all I can manage to post right about now. I've been suffering from some major sinus issues that leave my head feeling like I was hit by a ton of bricks. It's a hazard of living in Michigan! Seems much worse for me this year than in years past though. Hopefully it's just this crazy winter weather we've been having and not just a sign of getting older. :)

Whenever I come across a frame at a good price, I snatch it up. I love making signs and they're always good sellers for us. This wonderful old frame has some beautiful detail which I brought out by giving it a light coat of cream milk paint. 
Peacock Chalk Paint on Burlap in a Pretty Cream Frame for Valentine's Day via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
For the sign, I used burlap. It's the prefect material because it's inexpensive and looks gorgeous in a frame! I used CeCe Caldwell Chalk Paint in Peacock to letter it. It's a new color I saw and just had to have! Pretty, isn't it?
Peacock Chalk Paint on Burlap in a Pretty Cream Frame for Valentine's Day via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
 You were made to love and be loved. A wonderful sentiment that could certainly be for Valentine's Day but is definitely versatile enough to display all year round!
Peacock Chalk Paint on Burlap in a Pretty Cream Frame for Valentine's Day via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
I hope you've enjoyed seeing the sign. I have lots more love-themed projects to show you in the weeks to come!
Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover